Voice Over Actor, Producer, Content Creator.
Barron B. Bass (BBass) is a graduate of Rutgers MGSA, Shakespeare's Globe, and The Flea (The Bats).
As a life-long vocalist and fan of cartoons, the transition into voice over felt natural for Barron. About two weeks after graduating, B. voiced his first McDonald's commercial. Since then, he's gone on to have a greatly varied career, voicing commercials, documentaries, various characters in video games, and a few characters in animated series/podcasts. His most notable recent appearances are in Red Dead Redemption II's online play and the upcoming Richard Pryor documentary, “Pryor Convictions” (ABC).
When not working in voice over, B. is probably working on creating content, from music (as BBass) to sketch comedy. Most recently, B. began building his production company, B3KET Legendary, with fellow artist/rapper Napoleon Da Legend. B3KET's mission is to do more with less, facilitate quality collaborations, and provide inspiration to all, with an emphasis on narrative and community.
Home Studio Specs
1. Microphones - Neumann TLM103, Senheiser MKH416 (primary), also using Apogee One w/ breakout OR Apogee Mic Plus if mobile
2. Audio Interface/Equipment - Antelope Audio Discrete 4 w/ Windows 10 PC, Yamaha Hs5 monitors, beyerdynamic dt770 Pro/Sony MD7506/Beats Solo HD/and more
3. Audio Software - Audacity (preferred), access to other DAWs if necessary
4. Booth/space treatment - Dedicated room/home studio, Floor rug with insulation, thick curtains (3 layers both windows), sound panels, moderate treatment - booth config (closet w treatment, perfect placement for booth, equipped with monitor, Audimute Vinyl Sheet, thick noise isolation panels, and regular foam sound dampening panels)
5. Remote connecting programs - Source Connect, Skype, Zoom (not preferred, but available) - FTP and Dropbox for file transfer
6. Vocal wheelhouse and age-range - age range 20 - 45, baritone-bass, millennial, warm, friendly, smooth - versatile character range, from weird and goofy, to gravitas and intimidating